Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Poland

Hi to everyone following the contest....
We have been very busy waiting to fly because of weather and other delays associated with a World contest. This is my first post here because I didnt bring my computer so Im borrowing Mike's.

We are all doing pretty well and if we get to fly an Unknown the Q will not count as a score, so it's anyone Ball Game...and we are looking tough as a group.

Doug had a pretty good Free flight,Kelly is up next and I will fly this afternoon barring no more rain.....We will post some pictures Today so be watching for them.
Im stoked about my Free and the competition is skeer'd... it should show well, Mike and I designed it to be flown with alot of energy in front of the Judges....
blue skies everyone,
Robbie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Keep it up and bring on the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see those G-200s in the mix!

    Fly sfe.

    ReplyDelete